The Lovely Greens philosophy is simple – handmade and natural skincare products that are kind to your skin and the environment.
Lovely Greens Handmade is owned and run by Tanya Anderson on the Isle of Man. Me. I’m a one-woman band and make my products in small batches with natural, wholesome ingredients. These include local Isle of Man beeswax, honey from my own bees, fragrant essential oils and dried herbs and flowers. I also avoid ingredients known to be tested on animals and all of our products are vegetarian or vegan.
I also have a popular YouTube channel and second website, Lovely Greens, where I show how to make natural beauty products and share gardening tips. Do head over there if you’d like to learn how to make your own lotions, soap, lip balms, and more. Sign up to the weekly newsletter for bath and beauty recipes and DIYs, gardening tips, latest videos, and product news.
Lovely Greens Ethos:
- To create professional handmade products that you can trust
- Pure ingredients, sourced and grown on the Isle of Man when possible
- Suitable for Vegetarians and/or Vegans
- Cruelty Free
- No artificial preservatives or chemical fillers
- All recipes and formulas approved by a EU certified Cosmetic Chemist
- Member of the Guild of Craft Soap & Toiletry Makers
- Member of the European Directory of Soap and Cosmetic Makers
- Minimal packaging
Thanks for visiting and if you have any questions feel free to send me an email.
All the Best
Tanya Anderson from Lovely Greens