Calendula A Guide to Growing & Using it in Skin Care (Ebook)
Calendula, A guide to Growing & Using it in Skin Care is written by Tanya Anderson of Lovely Greens as featured on BBC’s Gardeners’ World. It includes detailed information on choosing cultivars, growing them, harvesting, and using them in plant-based skincare recipes.
An in-depth guide on how to grow Calendula officinalis, harvest it, and transform it into natural calendula skin care.
One of the most well-known and easy-to-grow medicinal plants, Calendula officinalis, is not only easy to grow but is also a powerful and therapeutic skincare herb. Its flowers help to speed up healing, cleanse the skin, disinfect minor wounds, treat cold sores and chapped lips, and reduce inflammation. Use the tips in this 49-page guide to grow calendula, harvest it, and use the homegrown petals in plant-based skincare. Includes more than a dozen recipes such as cold-process calendula soap, simple skin creams and cleansers, lip balm, bath truffles, and much more. All are easily printable and come with clear directions and full-color photos.
What’s in the calendula skincare book
- Detailed information on growing calendula in the garden and containers
- Which cultivars to choose for medicinal and beauty purposes
- Harvesting information, including time of day, how to pick, and preserving the flowers
- How to make calendula-infused oil, including information on which carrier oil to choose
- Personal tips on how I use calendula oil in skincare
- Over a dozen calendula skincare recipes, including handmade soap, face cleanser, face creams, bath bombs, and lip balm
- Watch my short introduction to what you’ll learn in the new ebook below.
What is an ebook?
- Ebooks are documents you read on your computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
- Ebooks are not intended for printing. They are simply meant for enjoying on your electronic device. However, this particular ebook has print-friendly recipe pages for your convenience.
- This ebook is in PDF format.
- This means you use Adobe Reader to read it. Adobe Reader may already be on your device, or you can download it free here.
- Once you have Adobe Reader, you can download the ebook, and it’s yours to read and enjoy forever—just like a printed book.
- You’ll be sent an email after you purchase this ebook. It will contain a link you can click to download the email onto your computer.
Do you live in the European Union?
Since Brexit, I’m unfortunately unable to sell products, including digital ebooks, to customers who provide a physical address within the European Union in the checkout process. You will need a correct physical address for processing credit/debit card payments. I hear that PayPal is more flexible, though!