Get A Woman’s Garden Grow Beautiful Plants and Make Useful Things, signed by the author. Delivery is restricted to specific countries but further places to order the book are listed below.
A Woman’s Garden, a new book from Tanya Anderson, the creative force behind Lovely Greens, covers dozens of useful plants, over thirty-five plant-based projects and recipes, and each chapter features an inspiring female gardener and her growing space.
What’s Inside A Woman’s Garden
Gardens grow more than just pretty flowers. They grow well-being and a deeper connection with nature. Gardens can also produce plant material for creating homemade skincare, natural dyes, artisan crafts, delicious foods and beverages, and medicines–homegrown ways to create a wholesome lifestyle.
Making things with your hands and heart, and then sharing the fruits of your labors with friends and family, is both satisfying and soul-stirring. Learn how to grow dozens of plants and then transform them into gorgeous items to nurture yourself or gift to others, including:
- Using onion skins to dye wool
- Alkanet root and lavender soap
- Soapwort multipurpose cleaner
- Rose petal facial mist
- Edible flower frittata
- Healing calendula skin salve
- Paper mache leaf lanterns
- Chamomile tincture
- Gardening projects, including a herb spiral, strawberry pallet planter, and more
Signed Copies & Bookplates
This listing is for a signed copy of A Woman’s Garden, sold directly to you by the author. It’s 192 pages long and published by Cool Springs Press (Quarto Group). If you would like a short message in the book, please leave the text in the order information field during check-out.
For those who have already purchased books, or who wish to buy a copy locally, I now offer bookplates. These are large stickers with a personalised message and signature from the author. You can stick the bookplate inside the cover of your book to have it signed without having to meet in person.
Shipping options for A Woman’s Garden
Shipping is currently limited to a few regions including the United Kingdom, Isle of Man, and the Channel Islands. I’m looking into options for sending the book worldwide but the costs of shipping are not cheap. In some cases, more than the cost of the book itself. Instead, here are a few places that you can get A Woman’s Garden around the world:
- USA: Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Indie Bound, Books-a-Million
- United Kingdom: Amazon.co.uk, Waterstones, Books, etc., Foyles, WHSmith
- Isle of Man: Bridge Bookshop, Manx National Heritage
- Canada: Amazon.ca, Indigo
- Australia: Amazon.com.au, Booktopia
- New Zealand: Mighty Ape
- France: Amazon.fr
- Germany: Amazon.de, Lehmanns, B&G
- Netherlands: Athenaeum Boekhandel
- Switzerland: Buchhaus.ch
- Belgium: Bol.com
- Denmark: Ubuy
- Spain: Amazon.es
- Japan: Amazon.co.jp
- WORLDWIDE: Book Depository
* Lovely Greens is a participant in Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites